1. Fave book of the year. This has to be the Erika Foster series by Robert Bryndza! I read all three this year and cannot wait for the next one! If you’re into crime thriller novels, this is one you need to check out.
2. Fave food. Luxsha and I have fallen in love with churros. We’ve just been craving for them ever since we tried them at Winter Wonderland a few weeks ago. The ones we had were basically like long doughnuts dipped in sugar with melted chocolate drizzled ontop. Yummmm!
3. Fave lipstick. To be honest, I haven’t really delved out and tried a lot of new lipsticks this year but I do love the texture of the NYX soft matte lip cream quite a lot! I’ve tried two shades and love them both. Hopefully I can get my hands on a nice nude shade soon too.
4. Fave highlighter. Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm Cosmetics is highly raved about on YouTube and is deffo my fave! I have the shade ‘Betty-Lou’ which is a bronze tone which would be suitable if you have a similar skin tone to me. I figured that it would look really good ontop of your bronzer rather than just pale and ashy next to it.
5. Fave tea. This year I’ve lovedddd Gingerbread Chai by the Bluebird Tea company. This tea is so sweet and yummy – like you’re having desserts without guilt! We found this place in Brighton but you can order it online too which is good and saves me going down there every time I run out.
6. Fave mascara. Lash Sensational by Maybelline was actually recommended to me by my friend Aharabie who has INSANE eyelashes. It literally looks like she’s wearing falsies! My eyelashes don’t look as great, but this mascara is still really good!
7. Fave candle. Amber Noir by Shearer Candles was given to me by Sanjay this year and I think that it’s a really lovely smell. It smells like perfume, if I’m being totally honest and I actually found an Armani perfume with the same name that smelt the same! If only I could afford it….
Thank you for reading! I hope you’ve had a great start to the year! Kavi xxx